Expand your existing Trend Micro endpoint security with optional security modules and broaden protection with complementary endpoint solutions:
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Module
Protects your sensitive data for maximum visibility and control.
- Secures private data on- or off-network, including encrypting files before they leave your network
- Protects against data leaks via cloud storage, USB drives or connected mobile devices, Bluetooth connections, and other media
- Covers the broadest range of devices, applications, and file types
- Aids compliance with greater visibility and enforcement
Security for Mac Module
Provides a layer of protection for Apple Mac clients on your network by preventing them from accessing malicious sites and distributing malware—even if the malware is not targeted at Mac OS X.
- Reduces exposure to web-based threats, including fast-spreading Mac-targeting malware
- Adheres to Mac OS X look and feel for positive user experience
- Saves time and effort with centralized management across endpoints, including Macs
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Module
Lets you consolidate your endpoint security into one solution for both physical and virtual desktops.
- Recognizes whether an agent is on a physical or virtual endpoint and optimizes protection and performance for its specific environment
- Serializes scans and updates, and whitelists base images and previously scanned content to preserve the host resources
Endpoint Encryption Option
Ensures data privacy by encrypting data stored on your endpoints—including PCs, Macs, DVDs, and USB drives, which can easily be lost or stolen. Trend Micro™ Endpoint Encryption provides the data security you need with fulldisk encryption, folder and file encryption, and removable media encryption.
- Protects data at rest with full-disk encryption software
- Automates data management with selfencrypting hard drives
- Encrypts data in specific files, shared folders, removable media
- Sets granular policies for device control and data management
- Manages Microsoft Bitlocker and Apple FileVault
Vulnerability Protection Option
Stops zero-day threats immediately on your physical and virtual desktops and laptops— on and off the network. Using host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS), Trend Micro™ Vulnerability Protection shields against known and unknown vulnerabilities before a patch is available or deployable. Extends protection to critical platforms, including legacy operating systems such as Windows XP.
- Eliminates risk exposure by shielding vulnerabilities with virtual patching
- Reduces down-time for recovery and emergency patching
- Allows patching on your own terms and timelines
- Identifies security vulnerabilities with reporting based on CVE, MS-ID, severity
Endpoint Application Control Option
Enhances your defenses against malware and targeted attacks by preventing unwanted and unknown applications from executing on your corporate endpoints.
- Protects users or machines from executing malicious software
- Dynamic policies reduce management impact and allow flexibility for active user environments
- Locks down systems to only the applications that your organizations wants used
- Uses correlated threat data from billions of files to create and maintain an up-to-date database of validated, good applications
Endpoint Sensor Option
Provides context-aware endpoint investigation and response (EDR), recording and reporting detailed system-level activities to allow threat analysts to rapidly assess the nature and extent of an attack. Custom detection, intelligence, and controls enable you to:
- Record detailed system-level activities
- Perform multi-level search across endpoints using rich search criteria such as OpenIOC, Yara, and suspicious objects
- Detect and analyze advanced threat indicators such as file-less attacks
- Rapidly respond before sensitive data is lost
Trend Micro™ Control Manager™ Module
This centralized security management console ensures consistent security management and complete visibility and reporting across multiple layers of interconnected security from Trend Micro. It also extends visibility and control across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment models. Centralized management combines with user-based visibility to improve protection, reduce complexity, and eliminate redundant and repetitive tasks in security administration. Control Manager also provides access to actionable threat intelligence from the Trend MicroTM Smart Protection NetworkTM, which uses global threat intelligence to deliver real-time security from the cloud, blocking threats before they reach you.