Application Control / Whitelisting
Shield your organization against even the most determined attackers on endpoints, servers, and cloud workloads
Within our comprehensive endpoint security we provide application control (whitelisting) capabilities for:
Desktop, ATM, POS devices, and more
Server and cloud workloads
Don't let malicious software take over your enterprise
Strengthen your endpoint and server security with application control. Also known as whitelisting, it lets you lock down your endpoints and servers, so only the applications that you authorize are running in your enterprise. Using easy to manage, simple rules, unauthorized or unknown applications are blocked from executing attacks like ransomware, keeping your data safe without high operational overhead. Get application control that:
- Stops unknown threats (zero-day malware, the latest ransomware variants, including WannaCry, and targeted attacks)
- Coexists with your existing security and application deployment processes.
- Enforces organizational application usage policies.
- Protects server applications deployed on multiple tiers and across hybrid environments (physical, virtual, cloud).
- Stops malware from compromising your manufacturing, POS, and dedicated function systems.
- Provides enhanced protection powered by global threat intelligence.
Protect your endpoints from malware and infections
Reduce your endpoint attack exposure with a combination of flexible, dynamic policies, whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities, as well as an extensive application catalog. Prevent point-of-sale (POS) data breaches and business disruptions that threaten your sensitive information, reputation, and brand.
Block unauthorized applications from infiltrating your servers
Our application monitoring, whitelisting and lockdown capabilities let you easily protect your servers and applications that live across the hybrid cloud, with automated update processes aligned with the DevOps approach to IT.
Named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms since 2002
Trend Micro maintains its position as a market leader. The Forrester Wave™: Endpoint Security Suites, Q2 2018.