- 05 février 2015The future is starting to take shape as the concept of the Internet of Everything (IoE) is applied to everything from smart home appliances to connected wearables. And it doesn't look like a fad that's going to pass.
- 09 janvier 2015CES 2015 featured a Personal Privacy & Cyber Security Marketplace where security-oriented products were put on display. We looked at the devices covered in CES 2015 and spotted these technologies that focused on better privacy and data security.
- 08 janvier 2015While new technologies are always interesting, they also have the potential to burn consumers and vendors with privacy and security risks. With this in mind, here are four trends from CES 2015 that could potentially impact your security and privacy.
- 15 décembre 2014As more smart devices come into the spotlight, people around you are going to want to know more about the IoE. Here’s an easy way to explain the concept of the Internet of Everything.
- 20 octobre 2014Smart locks are very convenient devices that allow users to lock or unlock doors remotely or detect break-ins remotely. But are they secure enough?
- 23 septembre 2014IoE communication layers and protocols, how they can be vulnerable to attack, and how they can be protected.
- 09 septembre 2014The last post in the series discusses High-Risk/Low-Feasibility attacks, which is the most damaging of the three attack scenarios.
- 08 septembre 2014In the previous post, we talked about the definition and categories of “wearables“. We will now focus on possible attacks for such devices. The probability of attack increases depending on where the attack takes place, as we learned from these scenarios.
- 04 septembre 2014Smart wearables are rapidly becoming more commonplace than you think.With ‘wearable devices,’ we mean those pieces of equipment that people can have on themselves as they go about their day. In this series of posts, we are going to review possible attacks and