- 26 mars 2018Researchers reiterate that wearables are vulnerable to different attack scenarios that risk users’ privacy and security. How do we go about securing the use of wearables and other IoT devices?
- 09 mars 2018Researchers found US-based traffic systems vulnerable to data spoofing attacks, where smart intersections are tricked into indirectly causing traffic slowdowns.
- 23 août 2017An increasing number of home owners are installing internet-enabled voice assistants, creating more convenient and connecetd environments. However, these devices expose users to unique privacy and safety issues.
- 27 mars 2017Smart security systems in buildings allow for easier, centralized management of security and safety, but these connected systems also come with exploitable vulnerabilities. This infographic provides a guide for managing these systems and securing devices.
- 09 janvier 2017From what we've seen in CES 2017, the future can be summed up in a single word: smarter. At the same time, there is always the need to push security at an equal pace with innovation.
- 03 novembre 2016The inevitable rise of IoT homes is driving a market hungry for convenience and efficiency, but this trend is also bringing up serious concerns. Who is ultimately responsible for securing IoT homes: buyers or manufacturers?
- 12 août 2016It wouldn’t be Black Hat if the conference didn’t have demonstrations that show how some technologies can be improved. This year, a lot of topics covered the IoT, as well as drones, drones, and more drones.
- 10 août 2016Security researchers have been exposing smart car vulnerabilities for years, showing how susceptible they are to hackers. The automotive industry has since implemented robust cybersecurity practices while governments take steps to enact new legislation.
- 25 juillet 2016One day, everything will be buttonless. Nobody will ever need to grab the remote to turn on the television or hit a switch to kill the lights. These devices will just do what they’re supposed to, all by themselves, without any physical prompts from the user.