- 08 août 2019Another Mirai offshoot spotted: A variant of the Echobot botnet was found using over 50 exploits that lead to remote code execution (RCE), arbitrary command execution, and command injection in internet of things (IoT) devices.
- 04 avril 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a new variant of the notorious Mirai malware that uses multiple exploits to target various routers and internet-of-things devices.
- 11 mars 2019Security researchers uncovered vulnerabilities in third-party car alarms managed via their mobile applications, affecting around 3 million cars. Here's what you need to know.
- 18 octobre 2018Continued innovations in mobile technology enable businesses to respond to growing demands. Here are some best practices to make sure that the whole enterprise is protected against constantly evolving threats.
- 13 juin 2018The WEP and WPA2 wireless security protocols have both been discovered with vulnerabilities such as KRACK that hackers can exploit to compromise devices, spy on users, and perform other malicious activities. How can users secure their wireless connections?
- 17 mai 2018Blockchain is one of the key concepts in IoT conversations today, touted to accelerate the scaling of IoT implementations. However, due to its nascent nature, what could be the potential risks, and how can blockchain play a role in IoT security?
- 27 avril 2018Researchers found a design flaw in Alexa that can be exploited to eavesdrop and transcribe to steal all sensitive information heard.
- 18 avril 2018We discuss how manufacturers, users, and other involved parties can prevent IoT security incidents and work toward securing surveillance cameras in the market.
- 28 mars 2018Beijing’s traffic authority gives tech company Baidu a go-ahead for testing self-driving cars on its public roads. What does this mean for self-driving cars and technologies?