- 06 juin 2016CiCi’s Pizza, an American fast food business in Coppell, Texas with over 500 stores in 35 states appears to be the latest restaurant chain that got hit with a credit card breach.
- 23 mai 2016Fake credit cards containing leaked data from a South African bank were reportedly used to illegally withdraw money in Japan, losing over 1.4 billion Yen in less than three hours.
- 20 mai 2016An Ecuador bank says hackers stole about $12 million in a 2015 cyber heist, bearing all the hallmarks of the Bangladesh Bank theft earlier this year.
- 20 mai 2016Cybercriminals known as the Skimer Group are reusing the malware they created to target ATMs seven years ago—posing a more sophisticated and advanced threat to banks and customers around the globe.
- 03 mai 2016The corporate network of the server of the Lansing Board of Water & Light (BWL) in Michigan was reportedly hit by a ransomware attack that caused the company to shut down its systems.
- 03 mai 2016Research on the common technologies used by cybercriminals and terrorists to benefit their cause, from the services they abuse to the tools they’ve homebrewed to streamline activities.
- 01 avril 2016A new ransomware variant called KimcilWare was found targeting websites running the Magento platform.
- 01 avril 2016An interactive map that shows how each cybercriminal underground scene in each region differ from another: from accessibility, to identity, and product service offerings.
- 25 mars 2016A unique data stealing malware has been discovered on USB devices. According to reports, it uses a special mechanism to avoid detection and analysis.