- 16 février 2017In February 2017, numerous Polish banks reported seeing previously undetected malware variants in their systems. However, there are indications that the attacks on the Polish banks are part of a larger global campaign that has targeted financial organizations.
- 01 février 2017Past events show that attackers don't just target people, but processes as well. Enterprises should be aware of the of rising possibility of Business Process Compromises.
- 18 décembre 2016The most notable cybersecurity incidents of the past year, from the biggest data breaches and most expensive attacks to the most persistent attackers and impactful malware.
- 06 décembre 2016The plateau of ransomware, more business process compromise, and the boom of cyberpropaganda—what big security concerns should we expect in 2017?
- 23 novembre 2016As the holiday shopping season kicks in, retailers are more likely to be targeted by criminals that are after their point-of-sales (PoS) systems. Find out what kind of threats are out there and how you can defend against them.
- 14 octobre 2016For National Cybersecurity Awareness month, we take a deeper look at cybercrime scenes from recent movies and see if they’re based on fact or purely fiction.
- 10 octobre 2016The sale of online gaming currencies, while not illegal, has been found to have cybercriminal ties. This research paper covers how cybercriminals use the profits from the trade of these virtual currencies to fund other attacks.
- 14 juin 2016A new ransomware called Apocalypse was recently discovered by security researchers. Here’s what we know.