Social Media Security
- 17 de agosto de 2020We found some fake Facebook accounts stolen from influential accounts to sell, change the details, and/or reused for phishing.
- 30 de julio de 2019Social media is a content-rich platform many enterprises use, but how can InfoSec professionals and security teams use it to gather threat intelligence that they can use to protect their organizations?
- 28 de junio de 2019With social media becoming more relevant to businesses today, organizations can take a proactive stance to secure it and even make it safer for everyone else connected to it.
- 04 de mayo de 2018Twitter announced that a bug in their system may have exposed user passwords internally and urged all subscribers to change their account passwords.
- 12 de marzo de 2018MIT's recent research delved into 126,000 stories tweeted by around 3 million accounts from 2006 to 2017 and found that fake news spread faster and were more likely to be retweeted than true stories.
- 28 de noviembre de 2017A vulnerability in Facebook's new poll feature allows a malicious actor to delete any photo a user saved to the social network.
- 31 de agosto de 2017Hackers abused a bug in Instagram’s API and gained access to prominent users’ contact information. The company confirmed that email addresses and phone numbers were stolen.
- 10 de marzo de 2017The basic facts about cyber propaganda and the methods used by modern propagandists
- 04 de agosto de 2016A number of high-profile social media account hacks demonstrate the importance of secure passwords—and why everyone should enable two-factor authentication on their online accounts. Here's how to do it.