- 10 de marzo de 2015Watch what you click: Cybercriminals are using a video of Adam Levine's audition video to trick users into downloading malicious software.
- 03 de febrero de 2015Understanding how social engineering is done, and the types of lures that are usually used, is the first step towards preventing them. Here's a look at the most popular lures used in 2014.
- 18 de diciembre de 2014Planning on catching a flick for the holidays? Make sure cybercriminals don't catch you with your guard down. Here's a list of threats that take advantage of the seasons most popular releases.
- 20 de octubre de 2014As news about the Ebola pandemic flooded the Internet, cybercriminals and have seized the opportunity to use the popularity of the topic as bait to lure unsuspecting victims to pages that could be used to steal their information and credentials.
- 27 de agosto de 2014“Windows 9 Free Download!“ sounds too good to be true but cybercriminals still use bait like this to get you to install adware on your computer.
- 29 de julio de 2014Transformers, 22 Jump Street, Godzilla - these are some of the movie titles that get our attention. Cybercriminals also use these titles to lure users into traps built into sites like Tumblr and WordPress.
- 18 de julio de 2014Hours after the fateful crash of Malaysia Airlines 777, suspicious .tk links on Twitter posts led to spyware downloads, while “actual footage“ posts on Facebook pointed to adware.
- 07 de febrero de 2014NBC News teamed up with Trend Micro for a honeypot experiment designed to check the security of consumer-grade gadgets in time for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. The results show the need for tougher mobile security.