- 12 de julio de 2018Addressing the need for a more efficient way to defend against spam in the early 2000s, the antispam industry turned to machine learning. The effect: Overall cyberdefense was enhanced to catch approximately 95 percent of spam.
- 22 de mayo de 2018Here are some considerations and best practices that developers, IT operations professionals, and system administrators should take into account in securing the infrastructures that power the applications they use.
- 26 de abril de 2018While the GDPR will require businesses to comply with rules that will ultimately protect customer data, concerns have been raised regarding how it will tackle automation in data analytics as the market for artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow.
- 13 de abril de 2018Because most malware threats come from software download events, Trend Micro subsequently developed a human-readable machine learning system that successfully classifies unknown files into either benign or malicious in nature.
- 04 de enero de 2018Microsoft is implementing a new process for delivering Windows updates and patches: Registry keys are now required. Here's what users and businesses need to know.
- 26 de diciembre de 2017Here are some of 2017's notably abused system administration tools and protocols as well as best practices enterprises can do against threats that exploit them.
- 14 de septiembre de 2017There is no panacea for building a hacker-proof firewall, but there are things that can be done to streamline its management. These best practices provide a starting point for managing your firewall—so you and your company don’t get burned.
- 11 de septiembre de 2017A bug recently found in the Windows kernel can purportedly prevent AV/security software from identifying malware. Here’s what you need to know.
- 31 de agosto de 2017Based on its growing popularity, biometric authentication is here to stay. However, its prevalence also comes with rising concerns about the technology's level of security, and the possible implications that can stem from it if compromised.