- 09 de diciembre de 2015The blog page of a leading UK media site, The Independent got compromised, potentially exposing users to ransomware. The blog, running on an out dated WordPress version, remains compromised
- 09 de diciembre de 2015The blog page of one of the leading media sites in the United Kingdom, “The Independent” has been compromised, which may put its millions of readers at risk of getting infected with ransomware.More details at the Security Intelligence Blog.
- 17 de noviembre de 2015A new ransomware-as-a-service (RaaS), called CryptoLocker Service, gives any would-be criminal the means to launch custom-built crypto ransomware attacks for a 10 percent profit cut.
- 11 de noviembre de 2015Updates for existing crypto-ransomware variants, as well as discoveries of three new ransomware families with completely new routines. The latest on Cryptowall, Power Worm, Chimera, and offline ransomware, and Linux Webserver Ransomware.
- 05 de noviembre de 2015A new crypto-ransomware variant is reportedly raising the stakes by threatening to publish its victims online if the ransom isn't paid. Can it actually do it or is it just a clever threat to force victims to pay up?
- 30 de octubre de 2015Everyone knows about bots being described as a horde of zombies. But what about the other common threats? We dressed them up some in Halloween costumes to give them a festive face.
- 27 de octubre de 2015From new extortion schemes and IoT threats to improved cybercrime legislation, Trend Micro predicts how the security landscape is going to look like in 2016.
- 07 de octubre de 2015Find out what Trend Micro researchers have to say and where they stand on current issues, trending topics, the status of cyber security today, and the threat landscape of tomorrow.
- 23 de septiembre de 2015Trend Micro Senior Threat researcher David Sancho shares his insights on ransomware today, and how it's expected to evolve in the coming years.