- 20 de octubre de 2014As news about the Ebola pandemic flooded the Internet, cybercriminals and have seized the opportunity to use the popularity of the topic as bait to lure unsuspecting victims to pages that could be used to steal their information and credentials.
- 01 de octubre de 2014A look at the scope and scale of the threats that can be found on Twitter, including tweets that point to malicious URLs, phishing attacks.
- 05 de agosto de 2014If an attacker successfully exploits a vulnerability we found in older versions of Spotify for Android, the attacker can use this vulnerability to phish data. Spotify's prompt action to patch this vulnerability protects its users from this threat.
- 28 de julio de 2014Popular movies and sporting events are popular bait used by cybercriminals for phishing scams. Learn how you can tell whether a page is a phishing page or not.
- 13 de julio de 2014Phishing sites, scams, and fake mobile apps - these are some of the cybercriminal schemes Trend Micro researchers found when huge sporting events are underway.
- 14 de abril de 2014An average person manages at least three social media accounts, the most prominent one being Facebook. With around 829 million users, it’s no surprise that cybercriminals have taken a liking to it. With an ever-evolving interface and features, bad guys have no