- 04 de marzo de 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- 16 de septiembre de 2020Recientemente se lanzó un nuevo CVE que ha aparecido en algunos titulares.
- 24 de marzo de 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- 17 de enero de 2020Security researchers have released PoCs for critical vulnerability CurveBall (CVE-2020-0601).
- 02 de octubre de 2019A zero-day attack exploits an unpatched vulnerability. Until a patch becomes available, it is often a race between threat actors trying to exploit the flaw and vendors or developers rolling out a patch to fix it.
- 24 de septiembre de 2019US-CERT and Microsoft recommend users and enterprises to update their systems with two emergency patches addressing IE and Defender vulnerabilities.
- 19 de julio de 2019A quick review of some of the most destructive cyberattacks and data breaches over the past few years show just how much damage unpatched vulnerabilities can inflict on an organization.
- 20 de diciembre de 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.
- 25 de octubre de 2018The average organization takes over 30 days to patch operating systems and software, and longer for more complex business applications and systems. This infographic shows how virtual patching solutions can help mitigate threats from vulnerabilities.