- 28 de mayo de 2015Professional social networks such as LinkedIn allow users to connect with an audience that not only includes peers and recruiters, but attackers and competitors as well. Here's how you can spot a faker.
- 13 de mayo de 2015While Facebook is still the go-to place for many social purposes, newer social apps make it convenient for teens to capture and share fresh and fleeting moments. Get the latest tips on how to help your teen use them safely.
- 06 de mayo de 2015Phishing continues to be a popular method used by cybercriminals to trick users into giving out their personal information and credentials. Before you become a victim, learn about popular phishing techniques, and how to spot a phishing attempt.
- 30 de abril de 2015How dangerous is it to leave your personal information—your name, your social security number, your credit card and financial details, even your email address and phone number—where other people can access them?
- 14 de abril de 2015How do people feel about security, privacy, and the Internet of Things? A global survey was held to gain insight on how people from different countries value their personal data. See the results in this infographic.
- 01 de abril de 2015The variety of things people do online has given cybercriminals more avenues and ways to distribute malicious links that spread malware and steal data. Here are some of the most common tricks they use, and a guide on how to spot them.
- 31 de marzo de 2015Observe World Backup Day by learning why you should back up, what to back up, where to store them, when you should do it, and how to do it.
- 23 de marzo de 2015Microsoft will be putting the 20 year-old Internet Explorer to rest. With so many Web apps that still reply on older versions of IE, should admins be concerned?
- 19 de marzo de 2015What would you do if an agent from a legitimate company called you, offering technical support for a problem you didn't know your computer had? These days, cyber scams are going offline. Here's how to spot one.