- 12 de julio de 2014Ninety-six percent of enterprises think they know what targeted attack campaigns are. But studies show that more than half can't even differentiate between traditional threats and actual attacks. How far is enterprise perception on their targeted attack pr
- 02 de julio de 2013A rundown of basic configuration considerations that can improve ICS/SCADA systems security
- 15 de marzo de 2013Research on Internet-facing ICS/SCADA systems, who’s really attacking them, and why.
- 15 de marzo de 2013This research paper illustrates who’s really attacking Internet-facing ICS/SCADA systems and why. It also covers techniques to secure ICS/SCADA systems and some best practices to do so.
- 28 de agosto de 2012The ICS-CERT released a comprehensive review of its first 26 months in operation, revealing a sharp rise in the amount of reported cyberattacks in that time.
- 02 de julio de 2012ICS environments share a common fate —- they are not “traditional” IT network environments and should not be treated as such.
- 10 de octubre de 2011The U.S. government held a mock cyberattack against a fictitious chemical company as part of the Department of Homeland Security's efforts to help private-sector companies prepare for and deal with cybersecurity issues.
- 07 de mayo de 2008Due to operational "optimization", the SCADA threat landscape now begins to look a lot like the network security landscape that we all know and respect — one of constant vigilance and constant defensive threat posture.
- 18 de enero de 2008Why SCADA systems should never be connected in any way, shape, or form to the public Internet, and how business decisions over the course of the past 15 years have allowed the "public" and "private" networks to become dangerously close in p