Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 29 de marzo de 2022Our research into cloud-based cryptocurrency mining sheds light on the malicious actor groups involved in this space, their ongoing battle for cloud resources, and the actual extent of the impact of their attacks.
- 11 de marzo de 2022In collaboration with the Cybersecurity Program of OAS/CICTE, we examine the cybersecurity challenges affecting member states of the OAS. These issues include ransomware and active attacks, threats related to remote work, and the risks brought about by the adoption of new technologies.
- 15 de febrero de 2022SMS PVA services allow their customers to create disposable user profiles or register verified accounts on many popular platforms. Unfortunately, criminals can misuse these services to conduct fraud or other malicious activities.
- 09 de febrero de 2022The popularity of QR codes has created fertile ground for malicous actors to spruce up their malware tool kit for scams that steal not only personal information but also hard-earned assets that are impossible to recover once lost. We take a closer look at the different QR code-related scams and provide helpful tips on how to use QR codes safely.
- 18 de enero de 2022More organizations are applying a DevOps thought-process and methodology to optimize software development. One of the main tools used in this process is a continuous integration (CI) tool, which automates the integration of code changes from multiple developers working on the same project.
- 30 de noviembre de 2021We examine an emerging business model that involves access brokers selling direct access to organizations and stolen credentials to other malicious actors.
- 16 de noviembre de 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- 10 de noviembre de 2021Our research paper takes a close look at the cybermercenary group Void Balaur's services, activities, and targets.
- 20 de octubre de 2021Read about the impact of ransomware to critical industries in 1H, how modern ransomware operators gain initial access to organizations, and what decision-makers can do to defend against this menacing threat.