Business Email Compromise
- 21 de junio de 2022In this report, we highlight the notable email threats of 2021, including over 33.6 million high-risk email threats (representing a 101% increase from 2020’s numbers) that we’ve detected using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security platform.
- 02 de marzo de 2021We discuss the notable email threats of 2020 that we found using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security solution, including over 16.7 million high-risk email threats, in addition to those detected by cloud email services’ built-in security.
- 10 de marzo de 2020Trend Micro Cloud App Security detected and blocked 12.7 million high-risk threats that passed through the built-in security of cloud-based email services. We provide an in-depth report on the notable trends and stories from 2019 to help organizations prepare.
- 25 de febrero de 2020Las amenazas complejas y persistentes plagaron el panorama de ciberseguridad de 2019. Los ataques de ransomware encontraron un nicho en los objetivos de alto perfil, mientras que los fraudes de phishing concibieron una innovadora artimaña.
- 21 de febrero de 2020A cybercrime group named Exaggerated Lion uses GSuite request for checks coursed through check mules.
- 18 de febrero de 2020The hacked email account of a finance employee was exploited to steal millions of dollars from the Puerto Rico government.
- 23 de enero de 2020A recent BEC campaign targets organizations by sending them emails with IMG (disk imaging) file attachments hiding a NetWire remote access trojan.
- 15 de enero de 2020A Texas school district is investigating an email phishing attack after a series of transactions resulted in the loss of an estimated US$2.3 million.
- 01 de agosto de 2019This week, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, announced that it lost US$1.7 million to a BEC scam after a series of email exchanges that began in November 2018.