- 08 de febrero de 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- 29 de octubre de 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
- 30 de mayo de 2018Recently discovered malware MnuBot is making the rounds in Brazil, targeting local banks and their customers with malware families commonly used for fraud in the region.
- 17 de agosto de 2017Banking malware takes the spotlight this week as three familiar threats resurface: EMOTET, Trickbot, and the Android device-targeting Bankbot.
- 09 de septiembre de 2015The features and capabilities of Sphinx, an online banking Trojan from a long line of ZeuS variants, that was recently discovered making the rounds in the cybercriminal underground.
- 31 de agosto de 2015Online banking is not without risks. As much as it offers ease and convenience, when it comes to security, fraudsters and cybercriminals are very much on the lookout for unknowing users they can steal from.
- 12 de febrero de 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- 11 de febrero de 2015This research paper provides in-depth information on the operation and structure of a cybercriminal group found using fake banking apps to steal mobile banking credentials from South Korean users.
- 03 de noviembre de 2014A look into the security trends for 2015: The future of cybercrime, next-generation attack targets, new payment methods, and more severe online banking threats