Worm: A computer worm is a self-contained program (or set of programs) that is able to spread functional copies of itself or its segments to other computer systems. The propagation usually takes place via network connections or email attachments. Consulte Mais informação
- 03 dezembro 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 19 setembro 2018New malware family Xbash combines multiple threats targeting vulnerable Linux and Microsoft servers. Combining multiple payload capabilities, enterprises are recommended to patch and monitor patching and recovery procedures to mitigate this threat.
- 10 abril 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 24 outubro 2014We typically expect to see at least three to four zero-day vulnerabilities a year. October 2014 is proving to be an exception to the rule as three zero-day vulnerabilities have already been exploited within the month.
- 22 outubro 2014Despite the availability of fixes related to the Sandworm vulnerability (CVE-2014-4114), new attacks related to this flaw are still being spotted. These attacks contain a new routine that could prevent detection.
- 17 outubro 2014A recent investigation revealed that the Sandworm zero day exploit could likely be used to target GE Intelligent Platform CIMPLICITY users. Find out what it does and how you can safeguard your systems against this emerging attack.
Prepare to Patch: Microsoft Zero-Day Exploit Discovered (Update: Patch for "Sandworm" Vulnerability Released)15 outubro 2014A new zero-day exploit that reportedly targets a military organization welcomes Patch Tuesday announcements as Microsoft announces a previously unknown vulnerability on Windows systems. (Update: Patch for "Sandworm" vulnerability has been released.)