- 05 fevereiro 2015The future is starting to take shape as the concept of the Internet of Everything (IoE) is applied to everything from smart home appliances to connected wearables. And it doesn't look like a fad that's going to pass.
- 09 janeiro 2015CES 2015 featured a Personal Privacy & Cyber Security Marketplace where security-oriented products were put on display. We looked at the devices covered in CES 2015 and spotted these technologies that focused on better privacy and data security.
- 08 janeiro 2015While new technologies are always interesting, they also have the potential to burn consumers and vendors with privacy and security risks. With this in mind, here are four trends from CES 2015 that could potentially impact your security and privacy.
- 15 dezembro 2014As more smart devices come into the spotlight, people around you are going to want to know more about the IoE. Here’s an easy way to explain the concept of the Internet of Everything.
- 20 outubro 2014Smart locks are very convenient devices that allow users to lock or unlock doors remotely or detect break-ins remotely. But are they secure enough?
- 23 setembro 2014IoE communication layers and protocols, how they can be vulnerable to attack, and how they can be protected.
- 19 setembro 2014Millions of people are expected to buy into new technologies like self-driving cars, gaming consoles, and smart TVs. As they do, cybercriminals are poised to steal whatever information they can from these connections.
- 11 setembro 2014Television screens are more interactive, and socially connected now. In the era of smart devices and Internet-connected TVs, is your security smarter than those who want to see what you're watching?
- 10 setembro 2014If you can access the Internet, bad guys on the Internet can access you. With the increasing popularity of Internet-connected appliances, consider the potential security risks you open your home up to.