- 13 abril 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- 07 julho 2020As cybercriminals compete for dominance in their bid to create powerful botnets, users can make their own stand against warring sides by understanding how botnet malware works and securing their devices.
- 02 junho 2020Access control devices that use facial recognition manage entry and exit into an enterprise’s premises. They are essentially the first line of defense for many businesses, but are they secure?
- 28 maio 2020Are your smart devices vulnerable? Here are common vulnerabilities found in IoT devices and how to secure against them.
- 22 abril 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.
- 13 fevereiro 2020As the IoT continues to become more integrated into enterprise and home spaces, the threat landscape also expands. We look at the most significant threats and vulnerabilities in IoT devices on the edge of the network, within the network itself.
- 06 fevereiro 2020Researchers discovered a vulnerability in smart light bulbs that can allow hackers to install malware and infect other IoT devices.
- 08 novembro 2019Researchers discovered a vulnerability in Amazon’s Ring Video Doorbell Pro that, if exploited, could allow a threat actor to get network or Wi-Fi credentials.
- 27 setembro 2019A couple discovered that their Nest security system was hacked after their thermostat was repeatedly set to high temperatures despite being adjusted and the hacker started talking to them via the camera.