- 29 outubro 2014A new Shellshock attack targeting SMTP servers has been discovered. Attackers used email to deliver the exploit, which downloads and executes an IRC Bot.
- 28 setembro 2014It seems like the floodgates have truly opened for Shellshock-related attacks. Another exploit attack has been detected, targeting a financial institution in China.
- 26 setembro 2014Shellshock update: more attacks that exploit the Shellshock vulnerability have been detected, including exploit attempts in Brazil that seem to be targeting government institutions.
- 26 setembro 2014There are new reports that mention incidents of botnet attacks that leveraged Shellshock against certain institutions. A botnet is a network of infected computers/systems.
- 26 setembro 2014Shortly after the Bash vulnerability known as Shellshock was discovered, we've seen attacks using it to deliver DDoS malware onto Linux systems. Bigger, badder attacks are to be expected. What are some of the other potential scenarios?
- 26 setembro 2014Another existing widespread vulnerability known as Shellshock has been found, threatening to compromise millions of systems, servers and devices. What is it, who is affected, and what can you do?
- 25 setembro 2014The Bash vulnerability was reportedly already being exploited in the wild, only several hours after news first broke out. At least one sampled malware is capable of launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- 25 setembro 2014A serious vulnerability has been found in the Bash command shell commonly used by most Linux distributions. This vulnerability allows an attacker to run commands, such as remote code execution, on an affected system.