- 02 novembro 2022Unlike traditional legacy trust models where security is not always present in all cases, Zero Trust revolves around an ”always-on everywhere” approach.
- 04 março 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- 14 outubro 2020With Kubernetes’ popularity and high adoption rates, its security should always be prioritized. We provide vital tips and recommendations on keeping the master node, the API server, etcd, RBAC, and network policies secure.
- 07 outubro 2020Mark Houpt, Chief Information Security Officer of DataBank, provides security insights that highlight challenges and learnings from both corporate and customer perspectives.
- 20 agosto 2020We look into developments in end-to-end deep learning for cybersecurity and provide insights into its current and future effectiveness.
CSO Insights: Liggett Consulting’s Mark Liggett on Connectivity and Visibility in Securing Remote Work30 junho 2020Mark Liggett, CEO of Liggett Consulting and longtime IT and cybersecurity key player, sits down with Trend Micro to share his thoughts on the importance of taking into account connectivity and visibility in securing WFH setups.
- 15 abril 2020Video conferencing apps provide many benefits, but they also present organizations with the challenge of ensuring that their employees — and the data they work with — remain secure when using these apps.
- 04 fevereiro 2020Advancements in technology continue to grow — and so do the techniques of cyberthreats. Learn how organizations can keep their evolving environments protected through dynamic and advanced security solutions.
Faster and More Accurate Malware Detection Through Predictive Machine Learning: Correlating Static and Behavioral Features08 novembro 2019We have developed a machine learning model called TrendX Hybrid Model that uses two training phases — pre-training and training — and allows us to correlate static and behavior features to improve detection rates and reduce false positives.