November 28, 2023
After the shutdown of its leak site in October, we look at how ransomware group Trigona operated during its period of activity and discuss how enterprises can fortify their defenses against similar threats.Read more
- 05 outubro 2023This report spotlights Akira, a novel ransomware family with highly experienced and skilled operators at its helm.
- 21 julho 2023Play is shaping up to be a player on the rise within the ransomware landscape, with its operators likely to continue using the ransomware in future. We take a deep dive into its operations and offer ways in which organizations can shore up their defenses against this emerging threat.
- 05 junho 2023We detail everything you need to know about TargetCompany, a ransomware family with different monickers, including the evolution of its attack flow as it cemented its place in the threat landscape.
- 15 março 2023Backed by threat actors from Conti, Royal ransomware is poised to wreak havoc in the threat landscape, starting strong by taking a spot among the most prolific ransomware groups within three months since it was first reported. Combining new and old techniques and quick evolution, it is likely to remain a big player in the threat landscape in the future.
- 26 janeiro 2023The Magniber ransomware initially targeted only Asian countries when it was first detected in 2017. However, it resurfaced in 2021 and continues to operate today with expanded targets around the globe. Magniber remains a significant player in the threat landscape, with malicious attackers likely to continue using the ransomware in future.
- 07 dezembro 2022Cuba ransomware emerged on the scene with a spate of high-profile attacks in late 2021. Armed with an expansive infrastructure, impressive tools, and associated malware, Cuba ransomware is considered a significant player in the threat landscape, and is likely to remain so in the future through its continued evolution.
- 27 outubro 2022Known for its unconventional methods and use of advanced extortion techniques, BlackCat has quickly risen to prominence in the cybercrime community. As this ransomware group forges its way to gain more clout, we examine its operations and discuss how organizations can shore up their defenses against it.
- 01 setembro 2022A relative newcomer in 2022, the Black Basta ransomware group has wasted no time making a name for itself by upgrading its toolset and racking up its victim count around the world mere months since its ransomware was first detected. Learn more about this new ransomware and fortify your organization’s defenses against this threat.
- 05 julho 2022BlackByte is a ransomware group that has been building a name for itself since 2021. Like its contemporaries, it has gone after critical infrastructure for a higher chance of getting a payout. What techniques sets it apart?