- 19 setembro 2022Our research takes an in-depth look at the security flaws that we found in the logistics API implementation of e-commerce platforms that can potentially leak the private information of consumers.
- 30 julho 2020We found online dating website scam campaigns primarily targeting Japanese customers for their personal and financial information.
- 05 março 2020An unsecured Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud storage bucket leaked the data of commuters in the U.K. who use the free Wi-Fi in train stations.
- 12 fevereiro 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.
- 27 janeiro 2020An unsecured Amazon S3 bucket was found leaking the data of more than 30,000 individuals. It was discovered to have exposed 85,000 files that included records with sensitive personally identifiable information (PII).
- 24 outubro 2019Researchers recently demonstrated how security issues in Amazon Alexa Google Home devices can be abused to phish and eavesdrop on their owners. Here's what you need to know.
- 23 setembro 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- 13 setembro 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?
- 14 março 2019Researchers reported two Android malware campaigns that have more than 250 million combined installs: SimBad and Operation Sheep. Learn more about these threats and how to defend against them.