- 25 janeiro 2016The cost of using an outdated version of Wordpress? The Brazilian government website Prefeitura Municipal de Esperança was reportedly compromised for the third time in two months.
- 08 dezembro 2015As holiday shoppers hunt for great bargains and huge discounts, online scammers and cybercriminals are out to shop around for victims to hook as well. If you're shopping online, do it safely by knowing how to spot and avoid phishing sites.
- 19 novembro 2015Who wants to know who viewed their social media profile? A mobile app that purportedly allowed social media users to see who viewed their profiles was discovered to be a phishing app, but not before potentially compromising almost a million users.
- 28 setembro 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- 24 setembro 2015The objective of spear phishing and phishing are ultimately the same—to trick a target into opening an attachment or click on a malicious embedded link. But what is spear phishing? Learn more from this article.
- 16 junho 2015Videogame mods are used as a way to tweak how a game looks, feels, and works. While not inherently bad, game mods do come with a fair share of risks. Case in point: recent incidents show that they're also being used as a way to deliver malware.
- 06 maio 2015Phishing continues to be a popular method used by cybercriminals to trick users into giving out their personal information and credentials. Before you become a victim, learn about popular phishing techniques, and how to spot a phishing attempt.
- 01 maio 2015In a recent malvertising incident, Trend Micro threat analysts Dark Luo and Kenney Lu found that cybercriminals are using paid ads to victimize customers of a top cloud provider.
- 19 março 2015This research paper offers a look into the activities and methods used by Rocket Kitten, a group behind cyber attacks on Israeli and European organizations