Industrial Internet of Things
- 13 dezembro 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- 24 outubro 2022The technological leaps of the Fourth Industrial Revolution may have made production machinery more efficient, but these have also put manufacturers in the crosshairs of cybercriminals. Our research tackles the risks that computer numerical control (CNC) machines now face as they’re integrated into today’s networked factories.
- 18 outubro 2022The photos, videos, and audio posts we put online expose sensitive biometric patterns that can be abused by cybercriminals. These patterns are virtually unchangeable and can be used now or in future attacks.
- 28 setembro 2021Ransomware can impact industrial operations in the bid to cause disruptions. Organizations need to reevaluate the security of their IoT environments in the face of such a threat.
- 29 julho 2021Using an island resort analogy, we detail sample scenarios and potential risks of telecommunications IT for organizations and telecommunications companies, along with our recommendations.
- 30 junho 2021ICS endpoint security has become more important as the interconnection between IT and OT continues to grow. Our research shares the status of global industrial systems in terms of security against both known and new threats that hound ICS endpoints.
- 27 maio 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- 07 abril 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- 25 março 2021Industrial control systems (ICSs) are integral to smart factories, but gaps in the security of these systems could be exploited by malicious actors for cyberattacks. Enterprises should therefore address weak links in ICSs in their cybersecurity strategy.