DevOps: DevOps is a range of tools and unique cultural philosophies that focuses on helping organizations streamline software or application release cycles. Consulte Mais informação
- 07 abril 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- 26 outubro 2020A critical asset that enterprises should give careful security consideration to is their back-end infrastructure which, if compromised, could lead to supply chain attacks.
- 14 outubro 2020Sua imagem de contêiner é confiável? Saiba como o Docker Content Trust (DCT) emprega assinaturas digitais para verificação de imagem de contêiner e gerencia coleções confiáveis de conteúdo.
- 14 outubro 2020With Kubernetes’ popularity and high adoption rates, its security should always be prioritized. We provide vital tips and recommendations on keeping the master node, the API server, etcd, RBAC, and network policies secure.
- 08 outubro 2020We outline security mitigations and settings that should be prioritized in a clustered environment. The second part of our security guide on Kubernetes clusters covers best practices related to worker nodes, the kubelet, pods, and audit logs.
- 19 agosto 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- 11 agosto 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- 27 julho 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- 14 abril 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.