Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 09 julho 2020A Russian group dubbed as Cosmic Lynx initiated more than 200 BEC campaigns targeting hundreds of multinational companies.
- 08 julho 2020In this report, we discussed new ransomware family Avaddon, updates on techniques of other ransomware, and our latest figures.
- 03 julho 2020Browser extensions and malicious domains were used in a campaign that aims to track user activity and data.
- 06 junho 2020Through investigation of recent cases, we have amassed more information on how Nefilim ransomware operates. Some notable updates are the use of other tools and the description of events that occur within the attack phases.
- 05 junho 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- 03 junho 2020We have come across a PowerShell script (mailer script) that distributes the Lemon Duck cryptominer through a new propagation method: Covid-19-themed emails with weaponized attachments.
- 26 maio 2020An Investigation into the Current Condition of Underground Markets and Cybercriminal Forums
- 25 maio 2020We have seen events that point to the resurgence of Qakbot, a multi-component, information-stealing threat first discovered in 2007.
- 19 maio 2020A phishing site was found using a spoofed Netflix page to harvest account information, credit card credentials, and other PII.