Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 21 setembro 2017A large campaign is underway that i using spam emails to infect users with a LOCKY ransomware variant.
- 20 setembro 2017A spate of new attacks targeting the Android operating system have been discovered using a banking trojan named Red Alert 2.0.
- 19 setembro 2017The Pirate Bay users might have gotten more than they bargained for, as the website was discovered to be using the computers of its visitors to generate coins for the Monero digital currency as a means of additional income.
- 18 setembro 2017The Equifax data breach reportedly exposed personally identifiable information of 143 million individuals. What can you do and how do you reduce the risks if you're affected?
- 18 setembro 2017A new technique that leverages Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) could allow attackers to bypass security solutions installed in the user’s system.
- 15 setembro 2017This week's recap covers CRYPSHED, as well as a campaign that delivers both LOCKY and FAKEGLOBE.
- 07 setembro 2017A new barrage of ransom attacks targeted MongoDB databases, affecting tens of thousands of servers.
- 05 setembro 2017CeX, a UK company, has informed over two million of its customers that they have recently been subject to an online security breach.