- 20 março 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
- 21 fevereiro 2018Vulnerable enterprise servers are being compromised by individuals or groups looking for resources to mine cryptocurrency. The latest victims are automobile-maker Tesla and users of Jenkins servers.
- 20 fevereiro 2018A new ransomware called BlackRuby was discovered with a unique feature: besides encrypting files for ransom, it also installs a Monero cryptominer.
- 13 fevereiro 2018Two cryptocurrency incidents made the news recently: one concerning a new campaign from the threat actor known as the Lazarus Group, and the other involving a scam by one of the many new cryptocurrency startups.
- 12 fevereiro 2018Two cryptocurrency-related security incidents occurred during the past couple of days, adding to the rising number of attacks that target digital currency.
- 08 fevereiro 2018Scammers have found ways to give the rather dated Nigerian Prince scam a new twist: Abuse social media to steal cryptocurrency such as ethereum or bitcoin.
- 06 fevereiro 2018A new cryptocurrency-mining malware was uncovered targeting macOS systems: — OSX.CreativeUpdate Here's what you need to know.
- 05 fevereiro 2018Cryptocurrency startup Bee Token confirmed that scammers conned its investors out of at least $928,000 worth of ethereum when it ran its initial coin offering (ICO)
- 29 janeiro 2018Coincheck suffers a massive cryptocurrency hack while Experty users are tricked into buying a false ICO. What does this mean for the safety of cryptocurrency investors?