Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a mechanism for providing IT-related functionality as a service, allowing users to access technology-enabled services from the Internet without needing the knowledge, expertise or control over supporting infrastructure. Consulte Mais informação
- 13 dezembro 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- 31 agosto 2022In our midyear security roundup, we highlight the most significant security stories that made a considerable impact on the threat landscape in the first half of 2022 amid a diffused labor pool and a widening digital attack surface.
- 14 julho 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- 14 junho 2022We examine Azure’s Managed Identities service and its security capability in a threat model as developers’ go-to feature for managing secrets and credentials.
- 04 maio 2022We looked into Azure App Services and created a threat model to mitigate the impact of threats on the infrastructure and applications.
- 26 abril 2022Our research examines how cloud tunneling services work and how organizations can thwart threats that abuse them.
- 29 março 2022Our research into cloud-based cryptocurrency mining sheds light on the malicious actor groups involved in this space, their ongoing battle for cloud resources, and the actual extent of the impact of their attacks.
- 18 janeiro 2022More organizations are applying a DevOps thought-process and methodology to optimize software development. One of the main tools used in this process is a continuous integration (CI) tool, which automates the integration of code changes from multiple developers working on the same project.
- 14 janeiro 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.