- 26 novembro 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- 14 outubro 2020Sua imagem de contêiner é confiável? Saiba como o Docker Content Trust (DCT) emprega assinaturas digitais para verificação de imagem de contêiner e gerencia coleções confiáveis de conteúdo.
- 14 outubro 2020With Kubernetes’ popularity and high adoption rates, its security should always be prioritized. We provide vital tips and recommendations on keeping the master node, the API server, etcd, RBAC, and network policies secure.
- 08 outubro 2020We outline security mitigations and settings that should be prioritized in a clustered environment. The second part of our security guide on Kubernetes clusters covers best practices related to worker nodes, the kubelet, pods, and audit logs.
- 11 agosto 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.