- 24 janeiro 2018Dark Caracal, a hacking group behind several cyberattacks that used trojanized Android apps to collect data from thousands of victims, was discovered.
- 25 setembro 2017Popular keyboard apps are caught collecting user data and sending them to remote servers. The apps also download and execute remote code, which goes against the developer's policies outlined by Google.
- 12 setembro 2017Security researchers warned end users about an Android vulnerability that can lead to what they’ve called a “toast overlay” attack. What is its impact to your device?
- 22 agosto 2017Planning your next ride from your favorite ride-sharing app? If it asks for your credit card data more than once, malware might be at play.
- 15 agosto 2017Security researchers have uncovered thousands of mobile apps infected with SonicSpy, an Android, device-hijacking malware, several of which made their way into Google Play.
- 12 julho 2016A malicious version of the popular Pokemon Go app that comes with a remote access tool (RAT) was spotted. Here’s what we know.
- 03 junho 2016Developers of the Android-based banking trojan Marcher updated the malware, adding major banks in United Kingdom to its list of targets.
- 25 maio 2016Google’s Project Abacus aims to get rid of traditional password use on Android with the use of a variety of login metrics to create a more secure and convenient way to verify a user's identity.
- 16 maio 2016A spyware infecting Android devices since 2014 has been updated, resurfacing as a bank trojan that can lock mobile devices.