What It Does
The Home Network Security station connects to your home Wi-Fi router with an Ethernet cable.
Once activated, the station scans all traffic passing in and out of your home network,
allowing it to prevent intrusions, block hacking attempts and web threats as well as protect your family’s privacy.
Smart Device Management From Anywhere
- Check Devices provides vulnerability assessment including insecure software or settings and also weak password setting on your router.
Download to check your home Wi-Fi without the Home Network Security station.
- Voice Control support Amazon Alexa® and Google Assistant™ to get status updates or even pause the internet through your smart speaker.
Empowers You To Take Control of Your Devices
Control the Home Network Security station and monitor your connected devices' usage on-the-go.
- New Device Approval sends a notice when a new device connects to your network.
- Disconnect Device to stop internet connection for unknown or unwanted devices.
- Family Profile allows grouping of devices by family member and set rules by family member.
Enhance Your Data Security and Privacy
Protect your personal and financial data from hacking, phishing, ransomware and risky remote connections.
- Network Protection prevent hackers from gaining control of your connected device and making changes to important settings.
- Malicious Website Blocking uses Trend Micro's Smart Protection Network to prevent data breaches and avoid scam websites.
- Dangerous File Blocking dynamically scan files in the cloud before they are downloaded to the requesting device.
Keep the Internet Safe for Your Kids
For parents, it is a powerful tool can help children develop healthy digital habits.
- App Detection receives an alert when kids are using an inappropriate App.
- Time Limits manage how long kids use the internet or YouTube.
- Content Filtering sets rules to block inappropriate websites and content for different ages.
- Trend Micro Guardian keeps the internet safe when your kid's device is on the cellular network.
Trend Micro Knows Better
of Home Network Security stations have blocked a network attack
of Home Network Security Stations have blocked web threats
of network attacks blocked by HNS were intended for non-PC devices including tablets and smart home devices
Want to Know More?
Getting setup is simple
- Step 1
Plug the Ethernet/LAN cable into the station, then plug the other end of the cable into the router. Connect the power adapter to the Station, then plug into a power outlet.
- Step 2
When the light is green, the Station is ready to set up. (It may take a few minutes for the green light to appear.)
- Step 3
Install the Trend Micro Home Network Security app. Search for the Trend Micro Home Network Security app in App Store (iOS) or from Google Play (Android). Use your device to scan the QR code below, or search in either store for the app.
- Step 4
Type your Pairing Code to connect your Station to the app.
|Certifications||FCC, WEEE, CE, ROHS, CB(safety)|
|Dimensions (packaging)||8.21" x 6.36" x 2.21" (208.5mm x 161.5cm x 81.5cm)|
|Weight||0.5 lbs (station without packaging) (226g)
0.19 lbs (power adapter) (84g)
|Features||Intrusion Prevention (IPS): Network Protection
Dangerous Site & File Blocking
Remote Access Protection
Inappropriate App Used
Time Limits (Daily Time Quota / Allowed Access Times)
Connected at Home notifications
User friendly network dashboard
Smart Protection for your connected devices at home
(like Phone, PC, Smart TV, baby monitor, Game Console and more)
|Router Compatibility List||Most routers are supported by Home Network Security. If the exact router model is not listed in the support page, you may follow the configuration of the same brand. Check router list now|
|Smartphone App||Smartphone or tablet running a recent version of iOS 10+ or Android 4.4+
Check www.trendmicro.com/hns-version for details
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 104°F (ambient)|
|Processor||Dual Core 1.3GHz|
|Flash Memory||4G Flash|
|Ports||1 Gbps Ethernet Port|
|External Power Supply||AC Input: 90~260VAC, 47~63Hz
DC Output: 12V/1A
Energy Star Version 2.0 Level VI efficiency requirements
|Android Operating Systems||Android 9.0 or later|
|iOS Operating Systems||iOS 13 or later.|