Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 21 giugno 2018Researchers found seven vulnerabilities in Axis cameras can be used for cyberattacks if exploited. While only POCs have been shown, customers are strongly advised to patch their firmware immediately.
- 15 giugno 2018PyRoMineIoT malware infects systems with a Monero miner, spreads using RCE EternalRomance by removing or modifying accounts and passwords with privileged access, and scans for vulnerable Internet of Things devices for possible future attacks.
- 13 giugno 2018A vulnerability found in websites’ cache infrastructure and content delivery networks can be used to spread malware, and an API vulnerability in Mozilla Firefox can be used to have partial control via plug-ins for a DDoS attack.
- 01 giugno 2018Server keys can be exposed due to proxy vulnerabilities in a popular development software program, making them prone to attacks and theft of sensitive information.
- 01 giugno 2018Vulnerabilities in the popular open-source management software Git could be abused to trawl contents of a repository memory and execute a code with a malicious hook.
- 23 maggio 2018Researchers reported that a bug in the Comcast website revealed a customer’s full address, Wi-Fi name and password, simply by entering the customer ID and a part of the subscription address.
- 22 maggio 2018A researcher found MEWKit targeting MyEtherWallet users in a phishing campaign, draining online wallets unnoticed through an automated transfer system, as well as getting their login and exchange credentials.
- 22 maggio 2018Researchers found an online demonstration tool that can be exploited to get highly accurate real time location data of unsuspecting users.
- 16 maggio 2018Researchers found an ongoing campaign targeting an EOL server to mine Electroneum cryptocurrency.