Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 13 settembre 2018Security researchers uncovered a new exploit kit, which they’ve named Fallout, delivering downloader trojans, potentially unwanted applications (PUAs), and notably the GandCrab ransomware.
- 12 settembre 2018New variants of Mirai and Gafgyt botnets were found targeting well-known vulnerabilities using multiple exploits directed at enterprises for possible DDoS attacks, including the flaw used in the 2017 Equifax data breach.
- 29 agosto 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?
- 28 agosto 2018Furtive e impercettibili, due caratteristiche comuni delle principali minacce alla cybersecurity che abbiamo riscontrato nella primo semestre del 2018.
- 24 agosto 2018Users of the Apache Struts are urged to update to its latest version after security researchers uncovered a critical remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability in the web application development framework.
- 20 agosto 2018At DEF CON 2018, security researchers demonstrated how they were able to infiltrate networks by exploiting vulnerabilities in printers. Here's how managed detection and response can help address similar threats.
- 15 agosto 2018Security researchers uncovered vulnerabilities affecting the speculative execution feature of Intel CPUs, similar to Spectre and Meltdown. Here's what you need to know.
- 29 giugno 2018Researchers discovered a WordPress core vulnerability that can allow attackers to gain control of web sites and execute arbitrary code.
- 22 giugno 2018Four vulnerabilities, including two critical ones, in Phoenix Contact switches used in industrial systems automation could be exploited for attacks. Affected companies are strongly advised to apply patches immediately.