- 26 gennaio 2014Most online articles focus on the victims and the malware author, but the focus should be on how these attacks could have been prevented.
- 17 gennaio 2014Brazil is experiencing an influx of CPL malware, a malicious variant of .CPL, a legitimate Windows Control Panel file. Cybercriminals are currently repurposing .CPL files to spread banking Trojans targeting Brazilian users.
- 05 dicembre 2013Both threat actors and cybercriminals use the most advanced techniques to boost their attacks’ success rate, including hiding behind legitimate traffic. How can your local IT department catch them when they don’t rouse suspicion?
- 15 novembre 2013The number of malicious and high-risk Android apps reached 1 million with three months to spare in 2013. Where will the mobile threat landscape go from here?
- 16 settembre 2013Premium service abusers are so stealthy that you won't even know that your device is contacting premium numbers or doing other activities in the background that could cost you. Knowing how you can avoid them could save you from paying high prices.