Industrial Internet of Things
- 09 novembre 2022I progressi tecnologici della Quarta Rivoluzione Industriale hanno reso più efficienti i macchinari legati alla produzione, ma hanno anche messo i costruttori e gli utilizzatori di macchine utensili nel mirino dei cybercriminali.
- 18 ottobre 2022The photos, videos, and audio posts we put online expose sensitive biometric patterns that can be abused by cybercriminals. These patterns are virtually unchangeable and can be used now or in future attacks.
- 28 settembre 2021Ransomware can impact industrial operations in the bid to cause disruptions. Organizations need to reevaluate the security of their IoT environments in the face of such a threat.
- 29 luglio 2021Using an island resort analogy, we detail sample scenarios and potential risks of telecommunications IT for organizations and telecommunications companies, along with our recommendations.
- 30 giugno 2021ICS endpoint security has become more important as the interconnection between IT and OT continues to grow. Our research shares the status of global industrial systems in terms of security against both known and new threats that hound ICS endpoints.
- 27 maggio 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- 07 aprile 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- 25 marzo 2021Industrial control systems (ICSs) are integral to smart factories, but gaps in the security of these systems could be exploited by malicious actors for cyberattacks. Enterprises should therefore address weak links in ICSs in their cybersecurity strategy.
- 10 dicembre 2020The integration of the IoT and cloud computing poses new possibilities for industries. It is important not to overlook their respective security risks and the measures to take against them when the two technologies converge.