Business Email Compromise
- 21 giugno 2022In this report, we highlight the notable email threats of 2021, including over 33.6 million high-risk email threats (representing a 101% increase from 2020’s numbers) that we’ve detected using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security platform.
- 02 marzo 2021We discuss the notable email threats of 2020 that we found using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security solution, including over 16.7 million high-risk email threats, in addition to those detected by cloud email services’ built-in security.
- 10 marzo 2020Trend Micro Cloud App Security detected and blocked 12.7 million high-risk threats that passed through the built-in security of cloud-based email services. We provide an in-depth report on the notable trends and stories from 2019 to help organizations prepare.
- 25 febbraio 2020Minacce complesse e persistenti hanno contraddistinto il panorama della cybersecurity nel 2019. Gli attacchi ransomware hanno trovato un target negli obiettivi di alto profilo, mentre le truffe di phishing hanno escogitato nuovi sotterfugi.
- 21 febbraio 2020A cybercrime group named Exaggerated Lion uses GSuite request for checks coursed through check mules.
- 18 febbraio 2020The hacked email account of a finance employee was exploited to steal millions of dollars from the Puerto Rico government.
- 23 gennaio 2020A recent BEC campaign targets organizations by sending them emails with IMG (disk imaging) file attachments hiding a NetWire remote access trojan.
- 15 gennaio 2020A Texas school district is investigating an email phishing attack after a series of transactions resulted in the loss of an estimated US$2.3 million.
- 01 agosto 2019This week, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, announced that it lost US$1.7 million to a BEC scam after a series of email exchanges that began in November 2018.