- 23 janvier 2015A demonstration of how TorrentLocker works, from infection to extortion. Made possible by joint research efforts with Deakin University (AU), this video aims to show how devices get infected, and how to avoid becoming a victim.
- 22 janvier 2015Recently, we have observed enhancements to the CTB Locker malware that includes a free decrypt feature, an extended deadline, and an option to change the language of the ransom message.
- 12 janvier 2015This report provides insights into the series of TorrentLocker outbreaks that targeted Australian individuals and businesses and their influence on the web threat landscape of Australia.
- 26 novembre 2014The freshly minted CoinVault threat of the cryptographic ransomware variant—those that encrypt your files and keep them hostage unless you pay up—revived an interesting twist to the typical: You get to decrypt one file for free.
- 31 octobre 2014This Halloween, we’ve rounded up ten of the scariest tactics cybercriminals use to trick users into clicking on malicious links, open suspicious attachments, install fake software, and more.
- 12 août 2014Security issues such as the Heartbleed bug and a number of huge data breaches were the main attractions of the second quarter of 2014. Targeted industries and security companies responded in varying fashion, all in the name of protecting end-users.
- 30 juillet 2014Cryptoblocker is seen spreading in the US, France, and Japan, among other countries. New ransomware variants, on the other hand, are cropping up in the wild. Trend Micro investigates these malware further.
- 11 février 2014By the end of 2013, online banking malware, ransomware, malicious Android apps, and vulnerabilities stood out in the threat landscape. Questions arise as to how IoE will change this as threats advance towards smart devices.