- 07 octobre 2015Find out what Trend Micro researchers have to say and where they stand on current issues, trending topics, the status of cyber security today, and the threat landscape of tomorrow.
- 23 septembre 2015Trend Micro Senior Threat researcher David Sancho shares his insights on ransomware today, and how it's expected to evolve in the coming years.
- 02 septembre 2015Details from the TorrentLocker infections seen in the first half of 2015, including common evasion techniques and solutions that can be used to defend against the threat.
- 30 juillet 2015Crypto-ransomware: why it's so dangerous, why it's tough to crack, and how to downgrade a potential "data disaster" into an "annoyance".
- 10 juillet 2015Watch what happens during a ransomware infection, from the time a user receives the email with the spiked attachment to the time the malware itself is executed.
- 23 juin 2015Spam with messages that contain an "attached resume" is being used to spread Cryptowall 3.0, a ransomware variant that uses RSA encryption to lock down its victims' files.
- 26 mai 2015It's been around a decade since we've been introduced to ransomware. Let's take a stroll down memory lane to see how it has evolved through some of the notable cases we've tackled through the years.
- 19 mai 2015The biggest incidents in the first three months of 2015 showed that even the most security-savvy users and organizations are not immune to security threats. See how they affected established security measures in the Trend Micro 2015 1Q Security Roundup.
- 21 avril 2015Ransomware is a type of malware that locks your computer screen and prevents you from accessing your files until you pay a “ransom”. Learn more about this type of malware and how you can prevent likely attacks.