- 13 juin 2013Television screens are more interactive, and socially connected now. In the era of smart devices and Internet-connected TVs, is your security smarter than those who want to see what you're watching?
- 24 mai 2013The Blackberry 10 has several security features that users and organizations can leverage, making it an ideal enterprise-grade device.
- 16 mai 2013Many Android users don’t really bother updating their OS. As long as they can perform basic functions like make calls, send messages, and install apps, they find no need for it. What they might not know is that those updates are critical.
- 29 avril 2013Constant device use can result in wear and tear. Left untreated, these issues could lead to system malfunction and data loss. Little tweaks can boost your devices' performance and keep your data safe.
- 21 février 2013So you've been hit by a targeted attack. The problem? You don't even know it yet. Targeted attacks continue to thrive within a system via hidden modes of communication. The faster a company catches these exchanges, the faster they are to stop.
- 12 février 2013Ninety-six percent of enterprises think they know what targeted attack campaigns are. But studies show that more than half can't even differentiate between traditional threats and actual attacks. How far is enterprise perception on their targeted attack pr
- 11 janvier 2013If you can access the Internet, bad guys on the Internet can access you. With the increasing popularity of Internet-connected appliances, consider the potential security risks you open your home up to.
- 09 octobre 2012Employees are the weakest link in enterprise security. Around 87%, in an experiment, exposed their organizations to a potential threat after clicking a malicious link. This makes all entry points, including everyday emails, critical risks when it comes to targ
- 24 mai 2012The term targeted attack has become a buzz term in the security industry; its growing popularity, caused by a steady stream of reported incidents. But do people really know every step involved in a well-planned targeted attack campaign?