- 11 septembre 2014A list of five million Gmail accounts, paired with what appear to be passwords, was leaked in a popular Russian cryptocurrency forum.
- 10 septembre 2014Roughly a week after a massive batch of stolen and debit cards went on sale in the underground market pointing to a breach in large retail giant Home Depot, the company confirms that their payment systems have been compromised.
- 27 août 2014United Postal Service (UPS) recently disclosed a widespread malware breach on 51 of its 4,470 franchise stores. This potentially compromised about 105,000 customer transactions between the period of March 26 and August 11, 2014 in most stores.
- 12 août 2014Security issues such as the Heartbleed bug and a number of huge data breaches were the main attractions of the second quarter of 2014. Targeted industries and security companies responded in varying fashion, all in the name of protecting end-users.
- 12 août 2014A closer look at the security landscape during 2Q 2014, as various industry players turned the tables on cyber attacks such as Heartbleed and DDoS.
- 06 août 2014A Russian cybercrime ring known to have been running underground operations since 2004 allegedly stole 1.2 billion Internet usernames and passwords from 420,000 websites, including Fortune 500 companies.
- 06 avril 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes explains why an enterprise needs to focus on what really needs to be protected: their core data.
- 17 février 2014The most immediate security risk to businesses and customers lies in accepting payments through a PoS system. The information customers hand over, if captured, can be used by cybercriminals to commit credit card fraud.
- 26 janvier 2014Most online articles focus on the victims and the malware author, but the focus should be on how these attacks could have been prevented.