- 11 décembre 2014PoS malware has evolved rapidly over the past few years, targeting mostly big retail companies from which they could obtain large chunks of data. See how PoS systems—and how the malware that targets them—works, and how to defend against them.
- 08 décembre 2014While Sony recovers from the massive hack, we continue to monitor investigations and developments. Here's a rundown of what happened, what was stolen, who’s being implicated, and tips on how you can defend against likely attacks. [updated]
- 11 novembre 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes shares his insights on how companies and law enforcement agencies should act together to prevent more data breach incidents from happening in the future.
- 04 novembre 2014A lot of mobile apps and online services offer to protect your identity by promising to delete or encrypt your data or give you the option to turn off tracking. But is the concept of online anonymity really that simple?
- 20 octobre 2014Recent data breaches in big enterprises make one thing clear: data privacy and protection is a concern for all organizations, not just large ones. Data privacy isn't just a “big business“ problem. Even smaller organizations are at risk.
- 15 octobre 2014The breach of investment banking firm JP Morgan Chase has caused the leak of one of the largest number of records to date, reportedly affecting an estimated 76 million households and 7 million small businesses.
- 15 octobre 2014Around a year after the massive Target data breach, two more well-known brands have confirmed that they have been breached through infected point-of-sale systems.
- 26 septembre 2014The evolution of PoS RAM Scraper malware, from their humble beginnings to the industrialized threats that they've become.
- 25 septembre 2014Island hopping is a technique where an attacker doesn't go straight for their targets. Instead, attackers go after their target’s affiliates first – preferably smaller companies who may not be as protected.