News & Updates
- April 16, 2019A new business email compromise (BEC) scheme, where attacker tricks the recipients into rerouting paychecks by direct deposit, has emerged.
- April 15, 2019Microsoft notified affected users of a security breach caused by the compromised credentials of a support agent. Hackers were able to access email addresses, subject lines of emails, and folder names.
- April 12, 2019The threat actors behind Emotet are hijacking older email threads and reviving them with new replies to make their messages seem more convincing.
- April 11, 2019Security researchers uncovered an additional intrusion by the threats actors behind 2017's TRITON malware, a dangerous and potentially destructive malware that targets the safety systems of industrial facilities.
- April 10, 2019The threat actor London Blue has been refining its BEC techniques and expanding its scope for both targets and regions.
- April 08, 2019A severe ransomware attack has crippled operations of local government offices in Genesee County, Michigan. More severe than originally thought, services are still stalled after almost a week. The county reports that data has not been taken.
- April 08, 2019Tax season is upon us (again), and so are IRS tax scammers. How prepared are you when it comes to filing your taxes and defending against IRS tax fraud? Learn more about these scams and how you can protect yourself.
- April 05, 2019Attackers can exploit a vulnerability in Apache HTTP server to gain elevated privileges and complete control of a target machine.
- April 04, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a new variant of the notorious Mirai malware that uses multiple exploits to target various routers and internet-of-things devices.