News & Updates
- April 04, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a new variant of the notorious Mirai malware that uses multiple exploits to target various routers and internet-of-things devices.
- April 04, 2019A year after a potentially critical vulnerability (CVE-2018-1002100) was found and patched in the popular open-source container orchestration system and DevOps tool Kubernetes, researchers discovered that the vulnerability can still be exploited.
- April 04, 2019For the advantages of 5G to be unlocked, ample preparation and planning are necessary. Looking at the changes 5G networks might bring about on an enterprise and its security is a good place to start.
- April 03, 2019As manufacturing companies continue to adopt Industry 4.0, many environments could still be falling short on security with outdated systems, unpatched vulnerabilities, and unsecure files that leave them vulnerable to attacks.
- April 03, 2019Click fraud apps pushed a 100 percent year-over-year increase in malware installed from Google Play in 2018.
- April 02, 2019More than 13,000 Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) clusters were found to be unsecured and accessible over the public internet due to their owners’ failing to password-protect them.
- April 01, 2019Researchers discovered hundreds of compromised CMS sites delivering malicious payloads such as Shade ransomware and phishing pages to users.
- March 29, 2019Personal health information of over 350,000 consumers were potentially compromised after nine employees of the Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) fell victim to a phishing attack.
- March 28, 2019Parisian authorities recently arrested five men for hacking gas station pumps and stealing 120,000 liters of petrol and diesel. This was possible because the stations did not change the default PIN code of their gas pumps.