News & Updates
- April 08, 2019Tax season is upon us (again), and so are IRS tax scammers. How prepared are you when it comes to filing your taxes and defending against IRS tax fraud? Learn more about these scams and how you can protect yourself.
CVE-2019-0211: Patched Apache HTTP Server Root Privilege Escalation Flaw, A Priority for Web Hosting ProvidersApril 05, 2019Attackers can exploit a vulnerability in Apache HTTP server to gain elevated privileges and complete control of a target machine.
- April 04, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a new variant of the notorious Mirai malware that uses multiple exploits to target various routers and internet-of-things devices.
- April 04, 2019A year after a potentially critical vulnerability (CVE-2018-1002100) was found and patched in the popular open-source container orchestration system and DevOps tool Kubernetes, researchers discovered that the vulnerability can still be exploited.
- April 04, 2019For the advantages of 5G to be unlocked, ample preparation and planning are necessary. Looking at the changes 5G networks might bring about on an enterprise and its security is a good place to start.
- April 03, 2019As manufacturing companies continue to adopt Industry 4.0, many environments could still be falling short on security with outdated systems, unpatched vulnerabilities, and unsecure files that leave them vulnerable to attacks.
- April 03, 2019Click fraud apps pushed a 100 percent year-over-year increase in malware installed from Google Play in 2018.
- April 02, 2019More than 13,000 Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) clusters were found to be unsecured and accessible over the public internet due to their owners’ failing to password-protect them.
- April 01, 2019Researchers discovered hundreds of compromised CMS sites delivering malicious payloads such as Shade ransomware and phishing pages to users.