News & Updates
- May 02, 2019BEC threat actors are expanding from their traditional enterprise victims toward nonprofit and religious organizations, with a recent incident involving a church.
- May 01, 2019Malicious actors behind the distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks against Electrum Bitcoin wallet users were seen switching to a new malware loader.
- April 30, 2019In an email sent to their customers on April 26, Docker reported that the online repository of their popular container platform suffered a data breach that affected 190,000 users.
- April 26, 2019Mobile has become a new place for ad frauds. The growing prominence of mobile phones as a primary means of consuming media has influenced advertisers and also fraudsters.
- April 25, 2019The IC3 received 20,373 BEC/email account compromise (EAC) complaints that racked up a total of over US$1.2 billion in adjusted losses.
- April 25, 2019The source code of the notorious Carbanak backdoor, which was linked to several high-profile data breaches, was found on the VirusTotal platform. What does this mean to enterprises?
- April 24, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a sextortion scheme targeting Italian-speaking users. The scheme is notable in that the hackers are now also using Bitcoin Cash as one of their preferred cryptocurrencies.
- April 23, 2019Is the adoption of automation technologies the be-all and end-all of an effective cybersecurity fortress?
- April 23, 2019Ransomware's destructive impact still makes it a significant threat, with the latest spate of attacks crippling several counties and municipalities in the U.S.