News & Updates
- June 28, 2019With social media becoming more relevant to businesses today, organizations can take a proactive stance to secure it and even make it safer for everyone else connected to it.
- June 28, 2019Criminal sellers are peddling ready-to-use ATM malware in underground markets for hacking into banks. In this report, we discuss how criminals advertise and even provide instructions on how to pull off a digital heist.
- June 27, 2019Industrial facilities have been increasingly reliant on the industrial internet of things (IIoT) but these facilities also have to defend against new threats that take advantage of weaknesses and other attack vectors that come with the adoption of new technol
- June 27, 2019The Silex malware quickly spread and wiped IoT devices’ firmware. The malware, which only operated for a day or so, has already managed to brick thousands of IoT devices.
- June 26, 2019Kubernetes announced the discovery of CVE-2019-11246, a high-severity vulnerability affecting the command-line interface kubectl, during an ongoing third-party security audit.
- June 25, 2019The relatively new ransomware Sodinokibi is already using an array of vectors to infect victims. Aside from using spam and phishing emails, the group behind this malware continues to add more delivery methods to their arsenal.
- June 24, 2019A report from Anti-Phishing Working Group reveals that 58% of all phishing websites now use the HTTPS protocol.
- June 21, 2019Dell urges users to update the vulnerable SupportAssist tool built into its business and home machines. The privilege escalation vulnerability could allow hackers control over Dell computers running Windows, if left unpatched.
- June 20, 2019Oracle published an out-of-band security alert advisory on CVE-2019-2729, a zero-day deserialization vulnerability via XMLDecoder in Oracle WebLogic Server Web Services.