- 09 maggio 2018Canada finalizes its own data breach notification regulations, which will be implemented this year.
- 07 maggio 2018Email is still a widely used avenue of attack because it's a ubiquitous mode of communication. Attackers use a variety of different tactics to take advantage of users, so enterprise have to take steps to secure and protect their email systems.
- 04 maggio 2018Data breaches start being reported under Australia’s Notifiable Data Breaches scheme, months before similar reports may come in under the GDPR.
- 04 maggio 2018Twitter announced that a bug in their system may have exposed user passwords internally and urged all subscribers to change their account passwords.
- 24 aprile 2018An important facet of GDPR compliance is the responsible handling of data breaches. Organizations can align with GDPR requirements dealing with the consequences of data breaches through prevention, timely notification, and satisfactory mitigation.
- 20 aprile 2018A look at the impact of GDPR on the manufacturing, transportation, and digital marketing industries
- 16 aprile 2018Privacy by Design is a concept that businesses should adopt as they modernize their operations, especially in this data-driven world.
- 12 aprile 2018ICANN focuses on preserving its WhoIs protocol as it continues to develop interim models for GDPR compliance.
- 09 aprile 2018The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be enforced in May of this year. We dive into how this wide-ranging regulation affects organizations acting in the public interest. The GDPR recognizes that there must be some leeway given in